This role can be based in Berlin or remotely within Germany.
At Personio, Customer Experience is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Experience follows the mission to maximize customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people processes more successful. Join and become part of our exciting journey!
As a (Senior) German Payroll Support Specialist (d/f/m), you provide a best-in class service for all Personio customers. Your efforts drive customer satisfaction, continuous improvement of our end-to-end customer journey and payroll processes, which directly translates into a high customer lifetime value and active Personio promoters.
In case of technical and product issues, you collaborate with our 2nd Level team within Product & Engineering to identify gaps in Personio and support to improve them. Your feedback to product teams directly contributes to further product automation and a great user experience.
You will directly report to the Lead Payroll Operations. In addition to bi-weekly meetings to discuss ongoing topics, semi-annual feedback and development meetings are held between the two.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- You are responsible for the satisfaction of our DACH Personio customers through a high-class software and payroll support, mainly via phone and email
- You are building a solid relationship with our customers, discovering their specific payroll needs, communication approaches and solving payroll-related queries and problems
- You are helping customers to embed & run payroll solutions and processes within their Personio account to ensure an ease of use and smooth experience
- You are acting as the go-to expert for our customers (e.g. general payroll matters, possible issues, pitfalls, data inconsistencies or conflicts that impact the payroll processing and best practices to resolve).
- You collaborate with our internal 2nd Level product team to solve technical challenges and complex payroll issues of our customers
- You identify & communicate improvement potentials for all internal payroll support processes and our payroll offering
- You support junior team members to excel in their job, by coaching them regarding payroll knowledge and processes, as well as customer management and communication
- You constantly expand your payroll process knowledge as well as the Personio product and keep up to date on any changes intertwined with our internal Academy
- After becoming an expert in Personio, you support projects with the objective of sustainably increasing quality, efficiency and flexibility in the Payroll Operations team