At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product, Design & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
The real story for us begins by impacting people on a global scale every day. By simplifying and automating thousands of processes across human resource management, payroll and recruiting, we are impacting more than 500.000 people. And we’ve only just begun.
The Product Platform Domain is on a mission to make incredible HR products simple to build and enjoyable to use by providing the essential services, standards and experiences for teams to quickly create new value. We are an enablement domain and strive to create secure, reusable, scalable and extensible capabilities like data replication, data compliance, task management, access management and much more. The work that we do enables other teams at Personio to do more by doing less and creates more consistent user experiences for our customers.
Within the emerging Identity & Access Management tribe, you will have an opportunity to work on improving the user experience and extending the feature set of our identity related solutions. We provide a diverse set of login capabilities for our customers, all of which can be configured through our user interface. Additionally, our team offers a vast amount of internal features revolving around authentication for both users and microservices within our ecosystem.
Like all our domains we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers and product managers from many nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations, and we continue to grow in 2022. Join us and help shape the Product Platform Domain journey for Personio!
You are a driving force behind the success of Personio, representing your team in Personio’s Product, Design & Engineering department.Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Writing efficient, performant, and extensible code using the right tools and patterns to implement the functionalities that add value to our customers
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Participating in cross-team engineering initiatives as an individual contributor
- Helping with the coaching and onboarding of junior members of the team
- We use our platform mindset to transform our PHP application and create new functionality in Kotlin microservices
- We are a product company, so our teams are organised in a mission-based cross-functional fashion. You will work in the Product Platform Domain, alongside other Backend Engineers, Designers, Product and Engineering managers to create the building blocks that accelerate value-delivery in customer-facing domains
- We have a “you built it, you run it” attitude and CI/CD is our second nature - we use AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and GitLab to implement it!
We have a “you built it, you run it” attitude and CI/CD is our second nature - we use AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and GitLab to implement it!