At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading People Operating System in Europe! Join our international Customer Education team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of People teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and the future of HR in Europe.
As a part of the Customer Education Team, in our Customer Experience (CX) department, you will develop, organize, and coordinate inter-connected projects within our organization, with an overall goal of improving the customer’s education journey, enhancing their usage of the product and interacting with Personio from the post-sales perspective. Ultimately, your efforts will drive deeper and sustained product adoption, market differentiation for Personio, and lifetime value for the customer.
As a Training Program Manager (m/f/d), you are responsible for owning a program of work selected from a pipeline of priorities within the customer education organization, specifically focused around our training processes, reporting, and tooling but also bridging with other cross-functional teams. You will craft a situational analysis to provide a common and foundational understanding of the problem(s) to solve, develop an operating plan for your program of assignment, create and manage program KPIs, and project-manage all ongoing program activities.
Overall, you will support our customers in making the best possible use of Personio by recognizing their learning needs and translating them into meaningful, high-quality training experiences that shape the future of HR education in Europe. Through your work, you will enable Personio to build an iconic Customer Education program that delights and drives maximum value to our customers.Your tasks and responsibilities include:
- Using your project and program management experience to collaborate with SMEs, department leaders, and cross-functional partners to ensure best-in-class learning programs
- Building and maintaining relationships with operational management to ensure training curricula and experiences are aligned with customer journeys, company strategies, and department goals
- Developing deadlines, budgets, and activities within the program
- Running change, risk, and resource management activities
- Managing centralized communication with all operational and strategic stakeholders, as well as internal and external teams/departments to execute projects
- Defining the right metrics and KPIs, and performing regular data analysis and reporting to track progress
- Staying up to date with pioneers’ training practices and constantly working towards the state of the art for Customer Education programs