This role is available in Munich, Dublin, Amsterdam, or Remote within these countries.
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product, Design & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organisations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organisation, and our engineering practices.
The Global Experiences Tribe is on a mission to drive consistency by acting as an accelerator for discoverability, findability, and information architecture in all domains for our internal and external Personio customers. We are building high-quality, platform technologies for all product teams to empower them to focus on what they do best, creating delightful user experiences.
Like all our tribes we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers, and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2022. Join us and help shape the Product Platform Tribe journey for Personio.
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You will be part of the design and creation of platform services that accelerate the delivery of unique product value to our customers
- You autonomously own and execute on complex problems within the team and engage on technical decisions with stakeholders
- You develop backend functionality in a incremental, maintainable, reliable, performant, and secure way
- You push our team Agile and engineering practices towards excellence with efficient, performant code, good design patterns and healthy engineering standards
- You’re a coach and mentor for junior and professional engineers in your team
- You participate in technical case interviews to bring in exceptional talent such as yourself
How we work:
- We are a product company, so our teams are organised in a mission-based cross-functional fashion. You will work in the Product Platform Domain, alongside other Backend Engineers, Designers, Product and Engineering managers to create the building blocks that accelerate value-delivery in customer-facing domains
- We use our platform mindset to transform our PHP application and create new functionality in Kotlin microservices
- We have a “you built it, you run it” attitude and CI/CD is our second nature - we use AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and GitLab to implement it