As part of our Recruiting Tribe, you´ll be working on making our customers’ recruiting process a breeze.
Our mission is to enable organizations to attract the best talent, have a seamless interview process and hire efficiently. This starts with a planning process for job positions, publishing them career pages and promoting them on different job boards, sourcing of candidates, an interview process that allows for great interactions between everyone involved, selection of the best candidates and hiring them.
You will join the team who are responsible for the building the product that enables recruiters and hiring managers to seamlessly and collaboratively manage open positions. As part of this cross functional team, you will play a key role in in driving the technical activities of the team and implementing strong engineering practices.
The Reporting and Analytics team is enabling customers to make smart, data driven decisions to optimize their recruiting process by working on standard reports, customizable reports, reporting API, embedded insights, predictions, etc.
We are looking for an Engineering Manager who can help us push the boundaries of growth and innovation in a fast-paced environment, while leading one of our mission-based teams. You’ll not just get the opportunity to build high-performing interdisciplinary teams, but as a leader get the opportunity to impact engineering, operational and management excellence within the entire department.
What you will focus on:
- High-performing teams: Build driven and high-performing teams by focusing on the development of the engineers.
- Maximizing impact: Collaborate closely with your partners in product and design to define and execute the most impactful initiatives.
- Architecture: Work closely with your team to provide feedback on architecture and approach. Enable your team to deliver scalable, maintainable, secure, and performant products.
- Engineering culture: Build and influence a culture of ownership, autonomy, and inclusivity, not just within your team but the whole department.
- Technical excellence: Leverage your technical skills to build engineering excellence within your team that promotes and implements engineering best practices.
What you will get:
- Autonomy: You’ll have the freedom to not just build a vision but to make it a reality.
- Transparency: We’re very transparent about the decisions we make and the motivations behind them.
- Feedback: We firmly believe in learning from each other, for which we embrace the principle of giving and receiving feedback.
- Opportunity: You have the opportunity to directly contribute to the department, and not just your team, by being involved in processes like recruiting, performance and development, onboarding, and much more.
- Diversity: The best workplaces are diverse and we celebrate that diversity in all aspects.
- Flexibility: There is no one size fits all, so we do our best to understand and be flexible towards what makes you the most effective.