As Personio grows, we have the opportunity to serve customers across several countries, and increasingly our customers look to us for perspectives on how to mature their HR-related practices with Personio in mind. This growth comes with several opportunities. First, to develop more scalable methods to educate our customers and help them adopt Personio. Beyond that, we aspire to provide educational experiences that help our customers (and even potential customers) increase their expertise in the HR industry. That’s why we’re investing in customer-facing training and learning programs, including an online learning hub and credentialing.
As the leader for the Customer Academy team, you will drive the strategy and development of our customer-facing Academy programs. This will include the design approach, modalities, curriculum, tools and technologies for learning management and credentialing, and more. Through your work, you will help our customers become more productive in their jobs and get the most value from our software. You’ll play a key role in shaping the future of HR education in Europe.This role can be located in London or any other Personio office location.
These responsibilities await you in detail:
- You build and lead a team of learning experts who design and deliver effective, engaging, and scalable learning experiences
- You partner with Customer Experience, Marketing, and Product leadership to uncover customer needs and set priorities for the academy curriculum, including content and delivery formats
- You select and drive implementation of our learning tech stack, including LMS and credentialing software, working with our CX Operations teams
- You evaluate and decide on a healthy mix of modalities and sources when it comes to creation and facilitation of learning materials and content
- You create a reporting and measurement framework to monitor your team’s effectiveness and impact and inform further investment decisions