This position will be part of the Processes & Systems team inside the Customer Experience (CX) Enablement business unit. The CX Enablement team empowers and facilitates all CX teams to focus on what is most important: our customers! We provide our teams with the product knowledge, data, and insights they need, work to continuously evolve our processes as we scale, and look after systems.
As a Systems Architect, you will be reporting to the Team Lead of Processes & Systems. You would collaborate closely with the CX Enablement team and cross-functional stakeholders to recommend and lead projects aimed at improving the CX's workflows, tools, communication systems, and performance against the current set of KPIs. Automation is key, and streamlining the way we work is an essential part of the role.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Owning the administration of our internal tools (Zendesk, Gainsight, etc.), and administering them with confidence and resourcefulness
- Being a point person for all questions and concerns about our internal tools
- Leading projects aimed at improving CX's workflows, tools, communication systems, and performance
- Responding to incident reports involving our internal tools and taking lead during the resolution process
- Ensuring that all team workflows are optimized, and that changes to these are communicated and implemented effectively with empathy
- Taking an active role in leading continuous improvement and proposals of innovative solutions for complex processes that contribute to achieving our goals
- Creating structured documentation and learning resources (self-directed training courses, etc.) around each of our internal tools to increase adoption and remove knowledge bottlenecks
- Collecting and prioritizing requests from CX teams to help them achieve their needs
- Contribute to our tooling strategy by constantly evaluating our existing tool set, and identifying areas where we can improve
- Helping to monitor the quality and effectiveness of the tools we use and boost efficiency on the team as we scale
- Working with your team to determine and prioritise the most high impact projects