Join our international Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. Contribute to building our integrated payroll product to the German market, expanding our HR platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
As Working Student you will support the Payroll Subject Matter Experts in their task to ensure the implementation of legal requirements within the development of our automated payroll system. With your growing payroll experience and knowledge, you support the ongoing development of a best-in-class payroll for customers. You support your peers with the creation of content as well as supporting them in reviewing outcomes and collecting data for data quality management. As your journey in the payroll world is only starting, your focus will be on learning the ropes, also by supporting the Payroll Subject Matter Experts as their sounding board for ideas and features which need an "outside" view.
You can join our team in Munich or remotely.
Payroll working students are part of all of our Payroll Squads (Calculation, Documents, Communications), which are all sub-teams of the Payroll Tribe and embedded in the P&E Payroll area.
Your responsibilities will include:
- In your role you support a team of Payroll Experts in different projects and the day to day business
- You assist in documenting processes and project progress using different tools
- You contribute to the system testing by taking over administrational tasks like entering or changing data in our test environment
- You are mainly responsible for our test data, testing processes and supporting our payroll experts
- You participate in internal trainings and help to prepare and organize these trainings
- You have a positive impact on your team and are practicing Personio's Operating Principles and Core Values