We are more than a support team. We enable the rapid but sustainable growth of Personio and ensure the financial health and legal stability of the organization. If you want to work and learn in an interdisciplinary team of Finance, Legal and Business Intelligence and want to make a difference from day one, the BIFL team is the right place for you.
We see ourselves as co-pilot of our business leaders and partner collaboratively with the entire organization, to enable data-driven decision-making by providing thoughtful analysis and insights. We are looking for a highly motivated Manager Financial Planning Systems (m/f/d) helping to scale our strategic FP&A function. You will play the leading role in improving and maintaining our state-of-the-art integrated financial planning model and all planning processes. Your objective will be to ensure a proper technical foundation for sound forecasts and empower our highly-motivated colleagues across multiple departments and locations to run smooth planning cycles with the right data at the right time. You will be the architect for our future-proof FP&A infrastructure by translating our strategic roadmap into financial and operational KPIs.
This position can be filled in our offices or remotely within Germany, Ireland, Spain, Netherlands or the UK.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Become the Product Owner of our FP&A tool Workday Adaptive Planning and continue the company-wide rollout of our integrated financial model
- Coordinate internal stakeholders and external consultants to ensure on-time delivery and a smart configuration of all functionalities as well as integrations
- Be the go-to-person for all colleagues and empower users by training and documentation to ensure correct understanding of the planning landscape
- Identify and address small and big system bugs, process inefficiencies as well as monitor the quality of data and proactively take steps to find nimble solutions for any discrepancies
- Collect, clarify and prioritize internal requirements to continuously drive the efficiency of all forward-orientated key finance processes including long-term strategic plan, annual budgeting and rolling forecasts across multiple teams
- Build dashboards and reports to ease the information and processes for employees and the management team