At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
Personio is the all-in-one HR software for small and medium-sized companies. With offices in Munich, Madrid, London, Dublin, and Amsterdam, Personio is on a mission to make HR processes as transparent and efficient as possible so HR can focus on what matters most: people and strategy.
Our Core HR Domain is on a mission to empower organizations for employee self-service and remarkable employee management. We are responsible for core HR functionalities, such as Absences, Time Tracking, Document, Employee Profiles as well as Analytics & Reporting. Like all our tribes we are a cross-functional group of Engineers, Designers and Product Managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations, continuing to grow in 2022.
We are looking for a Senior UX Writer that will work closely with our Product Designers, UX researchers, PMs, and Engineers to help us grow and solidify the discipline not only inside the Core HR domain, but inside Personio. You will help us shape the voice and tone across Core HR’s products and establish a consistent, inclusive and delightful experience for our users.
You will need a proven experience and knowledge about UX, Information Architecture, and taxonomy so you can apply principles to your solutions.
Your Tasks and Responsibilities:
Define and deliver copy strategy that influences, expands, and translates product features into marketable narratives, compelling information architectures, and coherent messaging through detailed documentation.
Break down the complexity of the product into a seamless and enjoyable experience for our users.
Work with UX Researchers to make sure we are focusing on the right problems and opportunities.
Collaborate closely with other UX Writers, Product Designers, Service Designers, and UX Researchers to iteratively design and improve our product.
Focus on building out the writing craft and standards in English as a foundational language for the localization team. Using design human-centered solutions that scale across markets and locales. Set the standards for how experiences should look, read and feel.
Discover and identify opportunities to make our Personio products more powerful and usable
Act as the customers advocate throughout the design process
What you need to succeed
Proficiency in English through excellent writing and editing skills, with proven 3+ years of professional writing experience
Experience establishing voice and tone guidelines, selecting and writing for design components, and defining content patterns for digital experiences
Translation of content experience for multiple countries
You have a portfolio that demonstrates your UX-focused writing samples/writing skills built from either brand, marketing, product marketing, or editorial experience and a track record in human-centered storytelling, to demonstrate experience with digital products
Strong knowledge of content strategy, such as information architecture, including defining terminology, creating and maintaining word lists
Ability to explain design/copy rationales, building common understanding, delivering on opportunities to use content to shape user experiences
Facilitate and communicate clearly, set stakeholder expectations and share knowledge as well as insights.
Build collaboration with a cross functional team from the start to the end of the project
To apply include your Portfolio & CV in English. We are accepting applications for this role to all our offices!
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with our office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Receive generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Comprehensive healthcare and dental coverage for each permanent employee (excluding taxes)
- Invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme, with a Personio match of up to 5%
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Ireland for €30 per month with a subsidized Gympass membership
- A beautiful office in the heart of Dublin, complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces