The Workplace team is on a mission to provide best in class services, tools and spaces for all Personio employees - from creating a welcoming experience upon entry, to designing, building and maintaining our work environments across our Personio offices. We're looking for a Workplace Coordinator (m/f/d) to oversee office operations at our growing Munich office. The Workplace Coordinator will facilitate an ongoing positive experience for all Personio employees by providing consistent operational support and managing a safe and fun environment. Please note this role will be required to attend the office daily.
What are the most important duties of this role?
- You are one of the primary contacts for physical daily office operations to create a positive workplace experience
- You will help with further developing processes, coming up with creative solutions to improve efficiency and actively strategizing for scaling Workplace operations regionally and globally
- You manage the day-to-day running of operations in the Munich office, ensuring services are provided efficiently. Including but not limited to vendor management, deliveries, furniture, space planning, kitchen stock, repairs & maintenance etc.
- You manage relationships with facilities vendors including cleaning services, maintenance contractors, food/beverage etc.
- You foster a close cooperation with our Real Estate Project Team to ensure that the Munich office is in scope as we scale
- You coordinate office wide events in collaboration with the People Experience team
- You partner with our Office IT to ensure an ongoing smooth operation
- You partner with the Global Workplace team to ensure Munich’s office meets global standards of office design, maintenance, organization and safety & security
- You maintain consistent and clear communication with other Workplace team members regarding any facilities or security related concerns
- You spot opportunities to create and improve systems and processes that will scale with the office as we grow