At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
Personio is a modern all-in-one HR platform that customers love. As one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology companies, we are helping back-office teams across the continent become more effective, efficient, and strategic. Our core purpose is to enable better organizations by helping businesses put their people first.
As Group Product Manager for our ATS tribe you will drive impactful product strategy and execution while managing a world-class team of Product Managers. Your mission is key to Personio’s strategy of offering SMBs an automated and modern solution to inefficient back-office tasks. You will play a key role in enabling a better and more efficient future for Personio customers, reducing their time to hire while giving them the ability to focus on candidate experience.
You will report to our Product Domain leader for Talent Management while working closely with our CPO and fellow GPMs. As a member of the product leadership group, you will have input into the overall product strategy for Talent Management and interface with key members of the Research, Design, and Engineering leadership teams.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop and drive a holistic strategy for our ATS (Applicant Tracking System) product in line with our overall product vision for Recruiting and Talent Management.
- Develop a deep understanding of the HRIS and ATS landscape as well as our customers’ pains and jobs-to-be-done.
- Systematically analyse customer feedback & market dynamics to anticipate trends based on customers or competition.
- Drive the planning processes in your tribe to create a well-researched and predictable product roadmap.
- Work closely with other tribes inside Talent Management on strategic opportunities to create a deeply integrated talent management user experience.
- Set the bar for a best-in-class UI & UX together with your fellow UX design leader
- Hire, lead, and develop a highly motivated and focused team of Product Managers, who take pride in building high-quality impactful products for our customers
- Collaborate closely with fellow GPMs on building a consistent and holistic approach to product strategy, planning, and team growth
- Represent product and business priorities in ongoing planning with other tribe leaders