At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
At Personio, we believe that understanding our users is core to creating meaningful, best-in-class, user experiences. To support us on that goal, we are looking for a Research and Design Operations Manager, who understands how to amplify the effectiveness of the design. In this role, you will support an ecosystem connecting product, design, and engineering through data, processes, and top-notch tools.
As UX Researchers, our goal at Personio is to help our product teams make the best user-centered decisions and keep our users front and center in everything we do. We do this by collecting and connecting insights while collaborating closely with our colleagues in product & engineering as well as other customer-facing departments on finding alternatives to enhance our product experience.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Work closely with the research and design team to understand their needs around tools and processes
- Build and maintain an ecosystem that enables effective UX research and design
- Own the implementation of tools and best practices that enable our research and design teams to work as effectively as possible
- Manage our UX research and design tool stack, including working with vendors and internal teams to set up operating model and user management
- Create and maintain knowledge management for research and design
- Provide support to product teams on how to make use of our tools and processes