The GTM Strategy and Operations team at Personio is a key strategic partner for our sales and marketing leaders across strategy & analytics, operations & process and tools. We are experts in business strategy, operations and strategic thinking. We are innately curious and strive to always understand and better the status quo.
If this sounds like you, we have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person to join Personio and our Strategy & Operations team. Working closely with our Head of GTM Partnerships and other senior GTM leaders, you will work crafting and developing our strategy to maximize opportunity and accelerate our growth via our numerous partnerships channels.
Responsibilities include business planning, designing and managing BI reporting, implementing key systems and processes, preparing for QBRs and other key strategy meetings as well as working as a key conduit between the Partnerships Team and the wider GTM strategy and Operations team.
Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Operations you will have a broad remit and the unique opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We encourage and empower you to be brave and be creative so we are looking for big thinkers who are ambitious and who love solving big problems.
- Work directly with the Head of Strategy and the Head of Partnerships on critical strategic, organizational and operational projects designed to increase revenue and operational efficiency
- Structure and execute on strategic, organizational and operational projects by developing work plans, gathering and synthesizing relevant data, leading analyses and developing final recommendations
- Design and and manage BI reporting - build and implement analytics and business intelligence supporting the Partnerships org
- Own bi-annual business planning and drive partnerships contributions to Executive and other major meetings.
- Analyze and determine key insights from key business drivers, trends and operating metrics. Translate data into insights and actions
- Work as a key conduit between the Partnerships Leadership Team and the wider GTM strategy and Operations team