People are our passion! HR at Personio is not "just" a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shaping a product?As a Talent Operations Manager (m/f/d) you will be part of our new Talent Operations team to build a strong infrastructure that enables the company's global Talent Acquisition Team to attract and hire the best talent out there! The team’s mission is to manage, optimize and scale our recruiting systems, processes and programs in order to maximise efficiency, while enhancing the candidate and internal stakeholder experience. As one of the first team members, you will help to establish the new team and implement an operating model for the collaboration with the core hiring teams.
This role can be located in Munich, Dublin or Madrid.
As a Talent Operations Manager you will
- Improve the effectiveness of the talent organization by leading projects to optimize and automate processes and enhance our recruiting infrastructure (e.g. assessment processes, hiring manager trainings, TA trainings, candidate experience optimizations, etc.)
- Own recruitment tools and systems, including their implementation and training
- Analyse data to help identify bottlenecks in our recruitment processes, investigate the reasons behind them and find solutions to improve them
- Support identifying latest recruiting trends and drive innovation within the team
- Organize and document our internal processes to keep work visible and shareable
- Prepare and conduct workshops with internal and external stakeholders