At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
As a Product Expert within the Customer Experience Enablement Organization, you serve as the interface between the customer and Product development and support both areas equally. You collaborate with Product and Engineering as our customers’ advocate, ensuring through data-driven insights and consultation services that Personio meets or exceeds customer expectations. At the same time, you communicate with and educate your Customer Experience colleagues about relevant product updates and changes, which enables them to deliver best-in-class service.
Your responsibilities include:
Product & Engineering Collaboration:
- You build and sustain deep product knowledge within your area of ownership and gain functional product knowledge of adjacent areas
- You enable Product to gain a better understanding of the customer experience by representing the customer's perspective and needs in sprint reviews and standups, discovery activities, design sprints, and other agile ceremonies
- You partner with members of P&E to gather, interpret, and track relevant product and customer usage data and co-host customer calls for research and discovery purposes
- You coordinate QA and regression testing for product releases, Beta tests, and feedback-gathering events
- You help reproduce, troubleshoot, and triage bugs in collaboration with PMs and Engineers and play a key role in managing customer-facing incidents
Customer Experience Enablement:
- You manage and coordinate customer-facing product release events and beta tests
- You communicate, document, and organize knowledge about product releases, updates, deprecations, and other changes to the Customer Experience organization in a digestible and structured way
- You develop concepts and administration of campaigns to increase product use
- You offer the highest level of internal CX technical support and support the wider CX organization with Product roadmap questions, User Group Meeting presentations and Q&As, and the collection and analysis of customer feedback
- You serve as point of escalation with customers and manage the operationalization of recurring custom offers
- You help define, collect, and analyze of customer behavior & product adoption KPIs