We are just starting to build out our brand new Site Reliability Engineering team in Dublin from scratch. We’re looking for a Senior Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) with a strong background in database technologies along with problem-solving skills fuelled by a desire to design, build, and scale the infrastructure of one of Europe’s fastest-growing SaaS startups. The SRE team offers services, tools, and coaching to the product engineers in a self-service way in order to allow them to have full ownership of their applications and infrastructure. Due to the sensitivity of the data, we host we adhere to the highest data protection requirements. We strive to further build a state-of-the-art and least-maintenance infrastructure to fulfill our customers’ needs.
The Technology Platform Tribe's mission is to ensure Personio builds and scales as a high-performing engineering organization. We drive engineering excellence in Personio, for the benefit of our engineers, our product, and our customers by comprising teams dedicated to excellence in specific areas of software engineering. We measure the core metrics of software development delivery and we use them to drive initiatives that enable teams to build, test, deliver, and operate their software to the highest industry standards. This makes our engineers happy and empowered to do great work. Our measurable contribution to the success of Personio lies in empowering engineering excellence positively impacting Product Development and leading to increased customer satisfaction.
Like all our tribes we are a group of engineers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2021. Join us and help shape the Technology Platform Tribe journey for Personio.
In this role, you would be responsible for building an automated, secure, reliable, and cost-efficient platform that enables innovation and easy access to solutions for engineers to focus on feature development.
- Monitor, maintain, and apply best practices for the underlying platform infrastructure
- Write public and accessible documentation and organize training for a good customer experience regarding the services we manage
- Support running the Personio applications from an SRE perspective in order to automate tasks
- Support product engineers and platform engineers with all the knowledge you have
- Provide engineers with the tools required to build and run their services
- Aim for a cost-efficient infrastructure and work with product teams to optimize the costs
- Proactively engage in shaping the future product and platform architecture