If this sounds like you, we have a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious person to join Personio and our Strategy & Operations team as the first Data Scientist for the Go To Market team. We're looking for a deep background in Data Science coupled with a commercial mindset to help understand the “story behind the the story” and identify clear connections in our dataset, enabling us to accelerate our revenue growth. The ideal candidate will balance the technical skills required to manipulate big datasets coupled with the communication skills to help others interpret their findings.Reporting to the Head of Strategy and Operations you will have a broad remit and the unique opportunity to work in one of the fastest growing companies in Europe. We will encourage and empower you to be brave and be creative so we are looking for big thinkers who are ambitious and who love solving big problems.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Identifying and developing industry leading data science solutions end2end which generate value across the Marketing and Sales funnel - identifying levers, defining data requirements, preparing data, modelling, creating reports & data products and tracking impact
- Driving the collection of new data and the refinement of existing data sources
- Applying Statistical and Machine Learning Techniques to drive Business Insights across our entire marketing and sales funnel. Ensuring integrity of the data science solutions in terms of the underlying statistical and economic models and assumptions
- Strong desire to learn about new trends and technologies
- Effectively communicate outputs to other team members and the wider business in a concise manner that can be understood by both technical and non-technical audiences
- Work with and influence cross-functional teams including Marketing, Finance, Product and Customer Operations