We are Marketing. As a team, we actively drive Personio’s growth by generating demand and generating leads. Our roster of marketeers strategizes, conceptualize, create, craft, review, iterate and manage the journey from curious to customer. You’re going to fit right in if you’re ready to take on the challenges and problems of our target group, and transform them into creative marketing solutions that are driven by (and accountable to) data. Blaze a new trail, take risks and break all the rules while creating the category leader for HR software. Are you ready to ride our wave?
The overarching goal of Performance Marketing is to generate leads (MQLs and prospects), drive demand and build brand awareness through paid search and paid social media campaigns. The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for scaling the impact of performance marketing on lead gen and branding in an efficient and predictable way. This role can be located in any of our office locations: Munich, Berlin, Dublin, Madrid, Barcelona, London or Amsterdam.As part of an experienced and growing team of multi-regional performance marketing experts, you'll take part in:
- Defining and evolving our performance marketing strategy in alignment with other team members and our business plan and other marketing disciplines
- Evaluating and forecasting the short- and mid-term scalability of performance marketing channels (with particular ownership of paid search).
- Defining and optimizing the processes and tools to manage performance marketing efficiently.
- Seeking, testing and evaluating new performance marketing channels
- Creating performance-oriented campaigns with the following aspects in mind:
- Persona: who is the target audience of that campaign?
- Buyer’s Journey: in which stage of the buyer’s journey the content should be consumed?
- Channels: which are the best channels based on reach and cost efficiency per lead
- Conversion target: what is the next step after the initial click we want the Persona to do?
- Quantify success: what are the measurable success criteria (e.g. number of leads, the value of pipeline, cost per lead)
- Measure & review results: Have we reached our success criteria? If not: what might have been the reasons? What can we do different/better next time?
- Regularly review and optimize campaigns in regards to defined success criteria
- Conduct A/B tests on ads and landing pages to optimize for conversion and costs