At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
The Core Human Resources Tribe is on a mission to empower organizations for employee self service and remarkable employee management, integrated across domains.
We are building our product around the employee lifecycle events, getting hired, getting promotions, getting married, leaving the company and following the direct implications of these lifecycle events - for employees, managers and HR managers.
Like all our tribes we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2022. Join us and help shape the Core HR Tribe journey for Personio.
Your tasks and responsibilities in a nutshell
- Bridging the gap between Frontend Engineering and UX Design
- Developing and reinforcing frontend engineering standards and guidelines among your peers across teams
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Coaching and onboarding peer engineers
- Taking end-to-end ownership and directly contributing to Personio codebase as a frontend engineer, as part of a product team
Driving small- to medium-sized cross-team engineering initiatives
- Participating in technical interview processes
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- 28 days of paid vacation, plus another additional day after 2 and 4 years (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- 2 Impact Days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society – one for an individual project of your choice and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with our office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- High-impact working environment with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- Receive generous family leave, child support, mental health support, and sabbatical opportunities with PersonioCares
- Save money with corporate discounts across brands like Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, and more
- Comprehensive healthcare and dental coverage for each permanent employee (excluding taxes)
- Invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme, with a Personio match of up to 5%
- Access multiple fitness studios and sports facilities across Ireland for €30 per month with a subsidized Gympass membership
- A beautiful office in the heart of Dublin, complete with professional espresso machines, free drinks and snacks, and indoor and outdoor break spaces