The Quality Management is responsible for the quality assessment of the work of our operational teams in Customer Service as well as Implementation. The Quality Managers are providing feedback & coaching sessions for the individual contributors in those teams. The team’s target is to ensure that we are offering the best support experience possible to our customers while working efficiently at the same time.
- The leadership of a team of up to 10 Quality Managers focused on the support of two very different operational units: Customer Service and Implementation.
- Development, administration, and continuous improvement of clear guidelines and processes for the quality assessment, briefing/coaching as well as cross-departmental collaboration.
- Regular calibrations with all people contributing to the overall quality assessment of Customer Operations to ensure the highest level of objectivity and stability possible.
- Regular assessment and reporting of the quality and efficiency of all individual contributors, teams, and departments within Customer Operations.
- Continuous briefing of team leads and coaching of the individual contributors to optimise the operational performance.
- Support of the strategy development, project management, and process improvements of Customer Operations.
- Hiring, onboarding, and continuous development of our Quality Managers
- Assessing the Quality Manager’s performance by means of KPI dashboards, daily/weekly reports - identifying individual performances, optimisation potentials, and trends
- Building and maintaining a sufficiently deep understanding of the Personio product and processes as the necessary basis for all quality-related aspects.