The Business Operations team is responsible for the workforce management and the performance management for all operational teams in Customer Support and Professional Services. The team’s target is to forecast inbound contacts and requested Professional Services as accurately as possible as the basis to calculate the capacity and budget demands. Furthermore, the team strives to plan shifts and project allocation fair, efficient, and flexible, optimising this intraday when necessary. Finally, all KPIs are reported and analyzed by the team on a weekly/monthly basis.
- The leadership and development of a growing team of three Business Operations Managers at present focused on the Workforce Management for two operational units: Customer Support and Professional Services.
- Responsibility for the timely calculation of forecasts of contact volumes, professional service requests, capacity, and budget demand in a multi-skill, multi-site and multi-channel environment.
- Responsibility for the shift planning and task distribution for the operational teams including long-/short-term planning as well as intraday management.
- Reporting and assessment of main performance KPI for Customer Operations
- (contact volumes, response times, service levels, CSat, assigned projects/FTE, project run times)
- Responsibility for the definition of requirements and implementation of the technical systems of Customer Operations in close collaboration with the tech. teams of CX Enablement - especially a WFM system and a contact management platform (for calls, chats, mails, and screen-sharing)
- Administration, and continuous improvement of administrative processes and the technical setup of Customer Operations.
- Hiring, onboarding, and continuous development of our Business Operations Managers.