At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We’re looking for someone to join our recently formed Product Partnership group to help us with our mission to improve partners’ experience on our platform. This role reports into the Head of Product Partnerships. This individual will be the second team member and therefore instrumental in shaping our team’s future (Culture, Processes, Strategy) as well as partner ecosystem.
The role will be both hands on with managing our most strategic partners to maximise impact as well as programmatic in designing scalable activities with long tail partners. The ideal candidate will need to be comfortable with internal and external executive engagement, handling Technical conversations (strong product appeal) and navigating our cross functional organisations tactfully. It’s a unique opportunity to shape a fast growing ecosystem. Let’s board the rocketship!
What you will be doing:
- You will be actively sourcing new strategic partners offering complementary SaaS Products and services in line with Personio’s strategy
- You will engage 1:1 with partners during key points in their integration journey to ensure partner commitment, quality development and an organized launch
- You will maintain relationships with existing partners post launch to maximise impact of this integration, drive integration adoption and extend integration functionality scope
- You will collaborate and lead cross-functional teams to develop & implement go-to-market strategies and business plans for marketplace partner, with an emphasis on driving net new business to the partner and Personio through various activities: Co-marketing, sales enablement, and commercial attachment
- You will create an operating model for lead generation through referral partnerships based on external best practices as well as designing for what works for our business and partner ecosystem in the immediate and longer term
- You will find opportunities to implement 1:many programs that can efficiently and effectively drive partner outcomes at scale
- You will partner closely with cross-functional team members to translate partner business needs and product requirements into new solutions for partners and inform product roadmap and prioritization
- You will need to travel frequently for partner meetings and conferences/events both domestically and internationally (post COVID-19) on Personio's behalf to promote ecosystem opportunities