Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to almost 1,000 employees and over 4,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
As part of the International Customer Service team you will play a key role in helping our customers understand and utilise our product effectively. You will collect feedback, drive customer growth and help to bring HR processes to a new level. The long-term satisfaction of our customers is your success!
- Professional support of our customers by answering queries via e-mail and telephone
- Managing customer requests via our ticketing system
- The opportunity to constantly develop your knowledge and skills: The requests are exciting & varied
- Work closely with our product experts to ensure further development of our product are user-friendly and meet the needs of our customers
- Contributing to the success of the team by continuously driving our goals and optimising internal processes
- Creating and managing content for knowledge documentation