As part of our Recruiting Tribe, you´ll be working on making our customers’ recruiting process a breeze. Our mission is to enable organizations to attract the best talent, have a seamless interview process and hire efficiently. This starts with a planning process for job positions, publishing them career pages and promoting them on different job boards, sourcing of candidates, an interview process that allows for great interactions between everyone involved, selection of the best candidates and hiring them.
Like all our tribes we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations in several teams. We’ll continue to grow in 2021 and beyond. Join us and help shape Personio’s journey as part of our Recruiting Tribe.
Specific tasks of the Senior Backend Engineer at Personio:
- You will identify, document, and communicate technical improvements within the team domain
- You will contribute to the creation of internal team engineering standards
- You will coach and onboard junior and professional team members
- You will drive small- to medium-sized cross-team engineering initiatives
- You will participate in functional case interviews
- You will drive technical discussions and communicate technical decisions to stakeholders
- We are transforming our PHP application into Go and Kotlin microservices!
- We are a product company so our teams are organised in a mission-based cross-functional fashion. You will work with other Backend Engineers, Frontend Engineers, a Designer, a Product Manager and an Engineering Manager on one product vertical of our HR Management & Recruiting software.
- We have a “you built it, you run it” attitude and CI/CD is our second nature - we use AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, and GitLab to implement it!