At Personio we are on the amazing journey of exponential customer and product growth. After our recent $125M Series D funding we are the most valuable HR tech company in Europe and we are investing heavily in our Technology Platform.
The mission of the Technology Platform tribe is to ensure Personio is built and operated with excellence. We are responsible for ensuring our application adheres to the highest technical standards, and ensuring our engineers have the tools and infrastructure to achieve this. We measure engineering excellence through core metrics of software development delivery. We use these metrics to drive initiatives that enable our peer engineering teams to build, test, deploy, monitor and operate Personio to the highest industry standards.
We are growing our Developer Experience team in Dublin and are looking for an Engineering Manager to lead this team. As our product grows, the number of engineers will continue to grow, so it is our goal to ensure that they are enabled to be productive from day one. We believe in making it easy to develop and deploy code, and the operational platform which receives that code should be reliable, performant, secure, and highly available. We believe this technical engineering excellence is the foundation for product development excellence and the foundation of Personio’s success as a company.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants a fresh challenge, with a fresh team in an exciting company with a supportive environment. You will also get the opportunity to join the wider network of engineering managers in Dublin and across Europe and participate in initiatives which impact engineering, operational and management excellence across the entire company.
- You will manage a team of highly skilled engineers with a mission to maximize engineering effectiveness in the areas of Source Control, Packaging, Deployment automation, continuous integration and development workflow.
- You will hire and develop a high-performing team by focusing on the development of our engineers.
- You will define the mission and vision of your team, and you will define goals and roadmaps that will progress towards this vision.
- You will work closely with your team to provide feedback on architecture and approach.
- You will build and influence a culture of ownership, autonomy and inclusivity, not just within your team but the whole engineering department.
- You will leverage your technical skills and experience to build engineering excellence within your team that promotes and implements engineering best practices