As Team Lead Marketing Automation, you will work as part of our Marketing Team while reporting to the Head of Web & Content Marketing. Your role will be to manage the marketing automation stack, creating scalable processes that ensure best practices in lead generation, nurturing, and database management. You’ll be an expert in all things marketing automation for our Marketing Team, as well as the wider organization, enabling us to become true European champions.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Core Target: Using marketing automation to convert more of our incoming prospects to (pre-) qualified opportunities.
- Define and execute strategy on how to convert prospects into sales opportunities and, ultimately, into customers.
- Increase digital engagement of prospects with Personio by nurturing them via email, chat, or similar.
- Optimize the handover of prospects to sales when they are ready to engage personally.
- Map out a buyer’s journey and execute campaigns in coordination with it.
- Hire and align the team and it’s processes for scale
- Developing our Marketing Automation stack (currently Hubspot and Intercom) according to our mid- and long-term needs while staying on top of best practices and trends, and additionally identifying and championing new opportunities, tools, and tactics.
- Owning the strategy and management of email campaigns, landing pages, forms, templates, list building, segmentation, and drip campaigns.
- Constantly monitoring and analyzing results and KPIs, adapting our strategy and campaigns based on your findings.
- Owning Hubspot and our prospect data:
- Provide stable, scalable and GDPR-compliant processes (DOI, workflows,...).
- Develop, manage, and own our database strategy (including data hygiene, segmentation, database analysis, and reporting) to enable our Outbound Marketing and SDR team to run campaigns.
- Manage account, users, rights, and roles