At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR platform in Europe. We, in the Payroll Domain, know people like to say: It's not rocket science. But sometimes it just is. The same goes for Payroll. It has been there for some time, there is a way to do it, just as it has always been done. There are rules and regulations, customers and stakeholders.
But we just know that there is also another way to do it. A new way to do it. A great way to do it. The Payroll Domain is on a mission to build a smart payroll solution that customers across Europe rely on to save money and time. In our vision, the future of payroll is one where HR Managers delegate complicated and manual tasks, gain peace of mind, and focus on what really matters: people.
Like all Personio tribes, we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2021. Join us and help shape the future of Payroll for millions of customers/employees across Europe
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (f/m/d) who can help us push the boundaries of growth and innovation in a fast-paced environment, while leading a mission-based squad as part of the Payroll Domain. You’d be leading a cross functional squad of people determined to power up our sophisticated international payroll solution. How will you do this? By building highly customizable, state-of-the-art workflows, as well as a reliable, scalable, single source of truth for all the data we need to process payroll. You’d be end-to-end responsible for understanding complex, diverse and ever changing requirements, synthesizing a strategic plan and translating it into a roadmap and executing on it iteratively with your team. You will work with researchers, designers, payroll experts and engineers to deliver the best customer experience and launch new solutions for thousands of daily users.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done.
- Systematically analyze user feedback and usage data
- Create and align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog
- Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- Mentor and coach fellow Product Managers as a Senior member of the tribe
- Act as a subject matter expert and point of contact for internal and external stakeholders