As part of our Learning & Development team, you are responsible for the company-wide learning architecture for our core skills: you identify critical competencies and practical skills that all Personios need, either individually or as a team. You design and implement learning solutions such as trainings, workshops, self-learning resources or blended formats. You monitor the impact of our learning initiatives and continuously improve. Together with the L&D Team, you strive to foster an engaging and inspiring learning culture at Personio.
- You build up innovative learning solutions that offer targeted and pragmatic learning opportunities for core skills across the company.
- You ideate, design and facilitate interactive and engaging learning opportunities & workshops by yourself.
- You influence a company wide learning culture that drives impactful learning processes and is supported by all stakeholders.
- You analyze learning needs and develop concepts for learning experiences that enable our employees to achieve excellent performance.
- You measure the training effectiveness and develop actions to further improve it.
- You build up and further expand the Learning Management System/E-Learning Platform and coordinate learning solutions, participants and content on the platform.
- You select external vendors to ensure high quality of learning delivery, setting KPIs to track with them regularly.
- You support other Learning & Development related projects.