At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
Personio is a modern all-in-one HR platform that customers love. As one of Europe’s fastest-growing technology companies, we are helping back-office teams across the continent become more effective, efficient, and strategic. Our core purpose is to enable better organizations by helping businesses put their people first.
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Manager to join our Product Platform Tribe and take ownership of Personio’s data platform. This is a strategic and rewarding role that will work cross-functionally with customers, other product domains, and senior leadership to create and establish the new data foundation that will enable Personio’s growth.
You have spent 5+ years turning complex technology problems in regulated environments into scalable products that deliver value to both customers and internal teams. You are comfortable working with deep technical and data governance tools while defining the next generation of products for how data is produced and consumed. You will be responsible for defining how data becomes part of people’s daily activities, as well as the roadmap for how we get there.
- Develop a deep understanding of Personio’s data, architecture, and technologies to effectively manage our data and develop data products.
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs, and measures of success
- Create a short, mid, and long-term strategy for Personio data governance and products
- Break down complex problems and write clear specifications in collaboration with engineering
- Systematically analyze user feedback in collaboration with Design, User Research, and customer-facing stakeholders.
- Plan and execute a product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
- Coach and develop fellow PM team members; act as a mentor in a fast-growing environment
- Deliver updates and represent the team’s progress to stakeholders, including members of the executive team