Join our international Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. Contribute to building our integrated payroll product and expanding our HR platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
As Senior Payroll Specialist you ensure a timely and error free payroll for our customers - acting as the crucial link between Product and Operations. With your deep payroll experience and knowledge, you support the ongoing development of a best-in-class payroll for customers. You represent Personio towards our customers on payroll matters as a 2nd line support function and are complementing our product’s capabilities by handling complex, non-automated cases. You work with peers to identify opportunities for new product features based on our customers’ needs and ensure the ongoing training of the Payroll Domain to be experts in terms of general payroll knowledge.
You can join our team FULL-REMOTE (Germany) or be located in Munich.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- You drive the analysis of data and trends in order to push for the most efficient and automated processes for our Payroll Service
- You identify continuous improvements and push the further definition of potential Payroll Service needs
- You work independently and act as the knowledge leader as well as point of contact within your Squad
- You stay on top of changing payroll legislation and ensure the knowledge obtained is documented within the developed content
- You own the payroll implementation support of complex customers, analyze potential gaps and align with other stakeholders as required
- You proactively and independently foster a close relationship with Payroll product users and stakeholders within the payroll process, and leverage feedback from multiple sources to help prioritize decisions and identify issues
- You effectively shift through feedback from Payroll product users keeping business needs of the company in mind, and define which potential improvements should be taken forward
- You understand the business metrics behind the use of our Payroll product, make data accessible and understandable to your team and stakeholders
- You seek to find solutions that strike the right balance of stakeholder needs and you effectively escalate when a solution cannot be found
- You are responsible for organizing and conducting the onboarding for new hires, provide support and advice to more junior members of the team and seek out informal opportunities to mentor your team
- You are a role model for your team, fostering healthy debate to arrive at the right outcomes for both Personio and our customers and you constantly strive to create a positive environment for your team so they can be proud of their work